September 13, 2017
Applications for tickets for England’s 2018 Six Nations home fixtures are now open to all Nottingham Rugby adult, concession and student season ticket holders.
Eddie Jones’ men take on Wales at Twickenham, on Saturday 10th February (4:45pm kick-off), before hosting Ireland, on Saturday 17th March (2:45pm kick-off).
You can download the application form by clicking here. The closing date for receiving applications is Saturday 30th September 2017.
The maximum allocation per game is 4 tickets per person.
Terms and Conditions
1. £1.00p is added to the ticket price to cover postage for the Club, bank charges etc.
2. Please do not apply for more tickets than you actually want and of the class you actually want.
3. The demand for tickets invariably outstrips supply and consequently the Club usually receives significantly fewer tickets than the quantity applied for. Allocation of tickets is at the sole discretion of the Club.
4. The sale of tickets to hospitality companies or on the black market is prohibited. Members of the Club found “trading” in International tickets will receive no allocation of tickets in the future and may be expelled from the Club. The club can also be penalised. All tickets are identifiable and recorded and can be traced.
5. Please do not apply on this form for tickets for games other than those referred to above.
6. Tickets become available approximately 14 days before the relevant internationals. NRFC are unable to help until the clubs allocation has arrived, when they are allocated on as fair a basis as possible. If you have not received any notification 7 days before the relevant game, please contact Laura Egglestone.
Old Mutual Wealth Series 2017
Please be aware that tickets for England’s test matches against Argentina (11 November), Australia (18 November) and Samoa (25 November), at Twickenham are now on general sale. They can be purchased directly from englandrugby.com/tickets.