After recent Government guidance, Nottingham Rugby would like to update all supporters on the latest protocols relating to attending The Bay.
We (Nottingham Rugby) will operate under the latest Government guidelines which, at the moment, doesn’t require any change to our operations.
The latest guidance states that an NHS COVID Pass is required for visitors at:
- Indoor events with 500 or more attendees, where those attendees are likely to stand or move around for all or part of the event
- Outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees, where those attendees are likely to stand or move around for all or part of the event
- Any events with 10,000 or more attendees, whether indoor or outdoor
With a ground capacity of 3,500 and an expected crowd of no more than 1,500, the above does not apply to visitors to The Bay. The same is true of Archers Sports Bar which has a capacity below the current threshold set by government. However, with the prevalence of the latest variant of Covid-19, we will be taking extra precautions, including the following:
- Asking all supporters to wear a face covering in Archer’s Sports Bar except whilst eating and drinking. Supporters are also more than welcome to wear a face covering around The Bay
- Encouraging those attending to test negative prior to arrival
- Asking all supporters to maintain social distancing
- Additional sanitiser will be provided throughout the site